Friday, April 10, 2009

Dwin's Dimes: Carmen Villalobos



Born on July 13, 1983 in Barranquilla, Colombia (YES!), I fell in love with this Colombian beauty as soon as I saw her starring in Sin Cenos no hay Paraiso (which literally translates to Without Breasts there is no Paradise).

Carmen plays the title role of Catalina Santana, a pretty young prostitute who seeks a boob job in order to escape her life of poverty.

This pretty young female is beauty at its finest for me. She has that "Girl Next Door" look. A really cute face, nice little body AND she's Colombian... she's my ideal kind of female.



If you ever want to catch a glimpse of my future wifey (lol, YES!) you can see her on Sin Cenos which is shown on Telemundo Monday-Friday at 10pm or you can also watch it on Mun2 Monday-Thursday at 9pm.

Carmen, you're so beautiful my dear... so beautiful that I'd suck a fart out of your ass!

[Photo courtesy of www.nydailynews.com]
[Photo courtesy of webnovelas.forumup.org]

No comments: