Friday, April 10, 2009

New s***!







Why is it that everytime I go to Hoboken, NJ, I always hear these same damn three reggaeton songs all the damn time.

Your s*** is weak people... come on!

Every single time I go to Bahama Mamas it's always the same thing on Thursday nights. I don't mind the $1 beers, that's why I actually show up in the first place. I don't mind hearing people sing karaoke... it's pretty amusing. Most of the females who come to the bar are also attractive. What does bother me the most is that when they play actual music, they always play the same three f****** songs that I posted above.

Music has a catalogue that is beyond extraordinary with sooooo many choices to pick from... but Bahama Mamas seems to think that these three songs above are the only reggaeton songs available on planet Earth.

If it was up to me I'd go into the bar with earplugs just so that I won't have to hear this garbage. Don't get me wrong though... I do love dancing to this garbage but can they at least play something that's at least a bit new. I don't want to dance to some old ass songs from 4-5 years ago.

The most amusing part about this is when these songs come on... if your Latino you'll accept it and you'll dance to it. If you're Caucasian you're getting excited and amped up about these old ass songs as if you were Julia Stiles when she hits the club up in Save the Last Dance (Sorry).

Bahama Mamas... I love your $1 beers but you need to step up your music game!

No comments: