Monday, April 13, 2009

The N.....



Let me just say that I don't condone the use of the N word.

I was shocked the first time I saw this clip on Youtube. Hearing Booker T. use the N word on the old WCW sounds about as bad as hearing Larry Bird call a white teammate a honkie. I laughed so hard the first time I saw this clip I damn near cried... and I still laugh everytime I see it.

What makes the clip even so amusing, besides hearing the N word, is who Booker calls the N word. He says Hulk Hogan... yes that Hulk Hogan, the same one who starred in Rocky III as the famous "Thunderlips." Mr. No Holds Barred, Mr. Nanny and Suburban Commando... that very same Hogan you saw in those American classic films.

Hearing Hulk Hogan being called the N word on live television reminds me of a Paul Mooney (Comedian) observation where he mentioned brilliant things such as these:

- Tom Cruise as The Last Samurai?
- Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts starring in a movie called The Mexican?
- That's like having Tom Hanks star in a movie titled, The Last N**** on Earth.

You have the unbelievably white "Mean" Gene Okerlund and Sherri Martel. I don't know Stevie Ray, Booker's brother, managed to keep a straight face. If that was me I would've laughed out loud.

Well Booker even though you messed up big time... I still think you're the man!

"Hulk Hogan... we're coming for you n****!"

No comments: